super easy Peppered Tortilla ChipsFrom peetabear 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a small bowl combine paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Brush oil over tortillas; sprinkle with paprika mixture.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges.
- Spread on an ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until chips are crisp and edges are lightly browned.
- Serve with salsa, if desired.
- Makes about 4 cups (8 1/2-cup servings).
- Make-Ahead Tip
- Cool. Store in airtight plastic bag up to 3 days at room temperature.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating4 people
Love the spiciness of these chips. Five.mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
Very good recipes high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!