super easy Peppered Tortilla ChipsFrom peetabear 3 years ago
How to make it
- In a small bowl combine paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Brush oil over tortillas; sprinkle with paprika mixture.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges.
- Spread on an ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until chips are crisp and edges are lightly browned.
- Serve with salsa, if desired.
- Makes about 4 cups (8 1/2-cup servings).
- Make-Ahead Tip
- Cool. Store in airtight plastic bag up to 3 days at room temperature.