Home Made Sausage RollsFrom miss_ems85 4 years ago
- 1 brown onion, grated shopping list
- 2 medium potatoes, grated shopping list
- 1kg of sausage mince (you can do 600 g sausage and 400 beef mince) shopping list
- 1 large carrot grated shopping list
- 1 tbs mixed herbs shopping list
- 2 tbs tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 tbs BBQ Sauce shopping list
- a good splash of worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 6 sheets of puff pastry shopping list
- sesame seeds shopping list
- I never really measure sauces when I make meatloafs, burgers or sausage rolls. Its best to add and adjust to your taste shopping list
How to make it
- Grate onion and potato and allow to drain in strainer. If you miss this step, your sausage rolls will turn out soggy!
- Combine onion, herbs, sauces, potato, carrot, mince and massage together to thoroughly combine.
- Cut pre-bought frozen pastry length ways and put a line of mixture down the middle
- Fold over and seal up.
- Cut into 4 and egg was the top, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Put into pre-heated oven at 200 C. turn down if they start to burn. Sausage mince should be cooked right through in about 35-40 mins
The Cookmiss_ems85 Perth, AU
The Rating5 people
Lovely recipe! High Five to you. You obviously love cooking! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Sound good! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Very nicely done china.elgourmand in Apia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!