Spinach EnchiladasFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 Tbs butter shopping list
- 1/2 c sliced onions shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic,minced shopping list
- 1 (10oz.) pkg frozen ,chopped spinach,thawed,drained and squeezed dry shopping list
- 1 c ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/2 c sour cream shopping list
- 2 c shredded Monteray Jack cheese shopping list
- 10 96"0 corn tortillas shopping list
- 1 (19oz) can enchilada sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over med. heat.Add garlic and onion;cook for a few mins. until fragrant but not brown. Stir in spinach and cook for about 5 mins more. Remove from heat,mix inricotta cheese,sour cream and 1 c Monteray Jack.
- In skillet over med heat warm tortilas one at a time until flexible,about 15 seconds.
- Spoon about 1/4 c soinach mixture onto center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in 9x13" baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce over the top and sprinkle with remaining 1c Monteray Jack.
- Bake 15 to 20 mins in preheated oven,until sauce is bubbling and cheese is lightly browned at edges.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
Whats not to like.\0
Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
I loves me spinach!!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Sounds good, but you KNOW I'm gonna add MEAT! LOLjustjakesmom in Everett loved it