Apple Yogurt Apple MuffinsFrom lor 4 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- OR 1 cup all-purpose flour and 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt(regular or lowfat) shopping list
- 1/4 cup lowfat milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup oil shopping list
- 1 tsp. orange zest shopping list
- 2 tbsp. orange juice shopping list
- 1 cup diced apple shopping list
- 1/2 cup golden raisins shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In a second bowl, mix the egg, yogurt, milk, oil, orange zest and orange juice.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients along with the diced apples and raisins.
- Do not overmix.
- Spray two 8 cup muffin tins with vegetable oil spray.
- Spoon the batter into the tins and bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 24 minutes, until golden brown.
- Makes 16 muffins.
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating5 people
Truly delicious and a great recipe.
5 forks from me.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
I'm a muffin monster! HIGH FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Yummy muffins! Five forks.mrsc543 in North Reading loved it