King fish fryFrom aravi_vel 4 years ago
- King fish fillets, cut into fingers - 600 grams shopping list
- Red chilli powder - 1 tablespoon shopping list
- salt - to taste shopping list
- Carom seeds - 1 teaspoon shopping list
- ginger paste - 2 tablespoons shopping list
- garlic paste - 2 tablespoons shopping list
- lemon juice - 1 tablespoon shopping list
- AP flour - 1 cup shopping list
- oil - to deep fry shopping list
- egg - 1 shopping list
- Chaat masala - 1 teaspoon (http://www.indianfoodforever.com/masala/chaat-masala.html) - optional shopping list
- lemons, cut into wedges 2 shopping list
How to make it
- Take the fish fingers in a bowl.
- Add red chilli powder, salt, carom seeds, ginger paste, garlic paste, lemon juice, AP flour and mix well. Set aside.
- Break an egg into the fish mixture and mix (after 5 min).
- Heat sufficient oil in a pan.
- Put the fingers, a few at a time, into the hot oil and deep fry till almost done. Drain and place on an absorbent paper.
- Deep fry again just before serving till golden and crisp. Drain and place on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot, sprinkled with chaat masala and lemon wedges.
The Cookaravi_vel Bangalore, India
The Rating5 people
this looks awesome, thgansk for this post!midgelet in Eastern loved it
This is a great post. saved and flagged. Have always spiced and grilled king fish. The small portions and spices will mellow the strong taste of the king fish.
\0 Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!