Chili Mac CasseroleFrom cliff 7 years ago
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni shopping list
- 2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste shopping list
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend shopping list
How to make it
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, cook the beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the tomatoes, beans, tomato paste, chilies and seasonings.
- Drain macaroni; add to beef mixture.
- Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Uncover; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Yield: 10 servings
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookcliff Nederland, TX
The Rating8 people
In time for the cool weather!! high 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Just love it great recipe.
5 forks from me.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Goodyhungrybear in Miner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!