Turkey StrataFrom mrsc543 6 years ago
- 3 cups chopped, cooked turkey shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz) shredded Kraft mild cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 cup celery, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced green olives slices shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 8 cups fresh bread cubes shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing shopping list
- 4 eggs, beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Combine turkey, 3/4 cup cheese, celery, olives, and salt.
- Place 4 cups bread cubes in 13x9-inch baking dish
- Top with turkey mixture and remaining bread cubes.
- Combine milk, Miracle Whip and eggs.; pour over bread and refrigerate overnight.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until set.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
The Cookmrsc543 North Reading, MA
The Rating6 people
I Love this '5"FORK!!!!! Recipe~
I think I will use a 'Berry-Wheat' Bread for the
required 'Bread cubes'~
Also~ I believe that 'Mircle Whip' is the
'secret ingredient' in this 'Taste Treat'!
Thank-you for shari...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Nicehungrybear in Miner loved it
I like the idea of using Mayo in the custard........Thank's..............Turtleturtle66 in Sacramento loved it