Jalapeno And Lime Pork Loin With A Pineapple-glazeFrom mommyluvs2cook 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 500. Bring 3/4 of the cup of pineapple juice and sugar to a boil in a saucepan over high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Cover and boil until syrup is a deep brown, about 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat and add the 1/4 cup of pineapple juice, jalapenos and allspice then last lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Reserve 1/4 of the glaze for later in separate bowl.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil and add pork loin. Season with S&P. Brush glaze onto pork loin from saucepan. Bake for 15 minutes or so until about medium or 145 F. Slice pork and drizzle with glaze and sprinkle with cilantro!
People Who Like This Dish 6
- stevek Melbourne, Australia
- sweetstacia Hutto, TX
- funwelldone Nowhere, Us
- rosemaryblue CollegeTown
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- refugeesrecipelisting Global, CA
- hot_it_up Columbiana, AL
- hungrybear Miner, MO
- cuzpat Sikeston, Mo
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔