LADYFINGER LEMON DESSERTFrom spinach1948 7 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 can ( 12-oz) evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 pachage ( 3-oz ) ladyfingers, split shopping list
- 1 package ( 3-oz ) lemon gelatin shopping list
- 1 cup boiling orange juice shopping list
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tsp. Gated lemon peel shopping list
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Pour milk into a small metal mixing bowl; place mixer beaters in the bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 2)Line the sides of a 9” spring-form pan with ladyfingers; set aside. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in orange juice. Stir in the sugar, lemon juice and peel; cool to room temperature.
- 3)Beat chilled milk until soft peaks form; fold into gelatin mixture. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until firm. Spread with whipped topping. Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Serving size is 1 - 10th
- Calories per serving: 221, Fat: 5g, Cholesterol: 98 mg, Sodium: 100mg, Carbohydrate: 40g
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating7 people
I wanted to reach for it in the photos!!
high 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Lovely lemon dessert! Five forks.mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
I love this and i wanted to eat the photos toohungrybear in Miner loved it