Garlic Ginger Lime Marinade For Seafood Or PoultryFrom eleven 9 years ago
- 3/4 cup lime juice, fresh or bottled (fresh is best) shopping list
- zest of one lime shopping list
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped fine or pressed shopping list
- 1 finger of fresh ginger, minced very fine shopping list
- 2 scallions, chopped fine shopping list
- 2 TBS extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- IF YOU WANT A LITTLE HEAT, add 1-2 TBS crushed red pepper flakes. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all, pour over scallops or other seafood or poultry. Save a little back for basting.
- Marinate for at least 4 hours.