Eggs with Lox and ScallionsFrom valinkenmore 4 years ago
- 1 teaspoon butter or olive oil shopping list
- 1 dozen eggs shopping list
- 1 teas. fresh dill, chopped shopping list
- salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste shopping list
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, sliced into thin strips shopping list
- 1 large yellow onion, sautéed (prepared ahead of time) shopping list
- 1 bunch scallions shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Grease a large oven-ready dish with butter or olive oil and place in the oven to warm.
- In a large bowl, whip eggs with salt and pepper until frothy, add salmon, onions and scallions. Whip again. Remove cooking dish from oven and add egg mixture. Bake until eggs are to your liking, keeping in mind that they will continue to cook for several minutes after they are removed from the oven.
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating6 people
luv the combo of flavors high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Very very nice. Thanks!mystic_river11 in loved it
Love brunch recipes and this one is soooo easy! 5Up to you, Valerie! And I did make those pizza bites. They didn't flake apart but two maybe three to a biscuit, but they were very, very easy and good. How did your football day turn out? Cowboys lost...morediannehocut in Little Rock loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!