MINI PECAN PIE MUFFINSFrom ozsmom 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray muffin pan with a nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, and pecans; add egg and butter.
- Combine until all ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon mixture into muffin pan.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until edges are just turning brown.
- Do not over cook or they will be hard. Let stand 10 minutes in muffin pan.
- Note: If you try to remove them in less than 10 minutes, they will not hold their shape. If you wait longer, they won't pop out easily.
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating4 people
Sounds so yummy! Five forks.mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
5 forks from me.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Very good and high 5!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!