Chocolate Walnut MuffinsFrom chacha 7 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 2 tsps. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 Tbsps. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts(optional) shopping list
- 4 Tbsps. granulated sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- In medium bowl, Sift together flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In large bowl stir in milk, egg, oil and vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients to large bowl; beat well.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts, stir well.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle muffins with sugar.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean
The Cookchacha New York, NY
The Rating8 people
HI ChaCha ~ I just popped into the group to hopefully find a quick recipe for dinner tonight. Your Chocolate Walnut Muffin recipe grabbed my attention and this is a must make for me.
Cheers and HIGH 5 :Dmishi in loved it
Wonderful recipe my friend and because I'm in a bit of a rush, I don't think I would have noticed this morning. Someone, gave me a NUDGE in this direction! 5+++ forks.lor in Toronto loved it
Awsome! gott make soon goin in my keeper and try file thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it