PEANUT BUTTER TEDDIESFrom spinach1948 7 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 can ( 14-oz ) sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- ½ tsp. salt shopping list
- 72 miniature semisweet chocolate chips ( about 2 teaspoons ) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the milk, peanut butter, vanilla and egg until smooth. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; Add to the peanut butter mixture and mix well.
- For each bear, shape the dough into one 1-inch ball, one ¾ -inch ball, six ½ -inch balls and one 1/4-inch ball. On an un-greased baking sheet, slightly flatten the 1-inch ball to form the body. Place the ¾ -inch ball above the body for the head slightly flatten. For the ears, place two ½ -inch balls above head slightly flatten. For the arms and legs, place 2 to the upper body and 2 to the bottom of the body. And for the nose, place the ¼ -inch ball in the center of the head. Add two chocolate chips for the eyes and one chip for the belly button. Bake at 350 for 6 -8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating7 people
These are to cute.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
that is awesome!
5 forksozsmom in Nepean loved it
Love these little bears! Great post , thanks.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it