Sour Cream Apple PieFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 cups peeled and coarsely chopped apples shopping list
- 1 unbaked 9" pie shell shopping list
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl stir together sugar, 2 tablespoons of the flour, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and salt.
- Add sour cream, egg and vanilla then beat until well blended and fold in the apples.
- Spoon apple mixture into pie shell.
- In small bowl stir together remaining flour, brown sugar, remaining cinnamon and melted butter.
- Combine to form crumbs then sprinkle over apple mixture and bake 55 minutes.
- Remove pie to a wire rack and cool completely before cutting.