White Pumpkin PieFrom cuzpat 6 years ago
- 2 (10 inch) pie crusts (unbaked) shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 3 cups pumpkin (baked, skinned, pureed) shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ginger shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/2 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- Note: White pumpkins are slightly lighter in taste than regular shopping list
- orange pumpkin so a little extra spices need to be added by taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the eggs, pumpkin, sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and milk.
- Mix well and pour into prepared pie crusts.
- Bake in a 425°F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350°F and bake an additional 50-60 minutes or until the center of the pie is no longer wobbly or liquid.
- Cool and serve with whipped topping or vanilla ice cream.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating4 people
Good old Albino species! I grew some Albino carrots in the garden this year --- pure white, they looked like parsnips when pulled!!
Love this recipe -- high FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Great recipe Pat. Thanks for the post and will definitely give this a try!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
what a fun recipe.. thank you for the post..five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it