Lil Smokies Mummy DogsFrom hungrybear 5 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2. Unroll dough, separate at perforations, creating 4 rectangles. Press perforations to seal.
- 3. With a knife or pizza cutter cut each rectangle lengthwise into 8 strips making a total of 32 strips. Wrap one strip of dough around each Lil Smokies stretching dough slightly to look like bandages, leaving tip exposed to create face. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 4. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Draw features on tip of Lil Smokies to create face. Serve with mustard or ketchup, if desired
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating7 people
fantastic dogs! luv this one thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Very cute! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
This would bring a smile to a face!goodeat in Benton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!