Cranberry Nut Chocolate BarkFrom valinkenmore 6 years ago
How to make it
- Toss the cranberries and pecans together. Set them aside.
- Melt the dark chocolate, and spread it into an 8" x 12" oval on parchment paper.
- Allow the chocolate to set, but not harden completely.
- Melt the white chocolate and mix it with about 3/4 cup of the cranberries and pecans.
- Spread this over the dark chocolate.
- Sprinkle the rest of the nuts and fruit on top, pressing them in gently.
- Allow the candy to cool until hardened, then break it into chunks.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating7 people
great post... I am always looking for interesting recipes for the holidays... five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Very good!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
like ithungrybear in Miner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!