Arthurs Double Dipped FishFrom goodhomecooking 5 years ago
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup of butter milk or whole milk shopping list
- 1 cup of Zatarain's seasoned fish-Fri shopping list
- 1 cup of panko bread Crumbs with honey and butter(Hituji soft finished flakes ) shopping list
- 48 fl oz vegetable oil or peanut oil shopping list
- Karjos Easispice(fish seasoning) or Chesapeake shopping list
- Bay Style seasoning shopping list
- about a 1lb of fish shopping list
- Note: The panko bread Crumbs are found in a chinese market. You will not be able to find them in a regular store. shopping list
How to make it
- Pour all the oil into a deep fryer.
- Heat at 350.
- While deep fryer is getting hot.
- Add egg to a small bowl and beat
- Add milk to a bowl.
- Pour Zatarain's and panko in seperate plates or seperate plastic bags.
- Wash fish throughly in cold water, drain off excess moisture.
- Heavy on the fish seasoning when putting on fish
- Dip fish into milk.
- Shake or roll fish into Zatarain Seasoned Fish-Fri.
- Next dip into egg.
- Then shake or roll into the Panko Bread Crumbs
- Check your light on your deep fryer and make sure it is lite and ready for you to add fish.
- Slowly add fish to hot oil.
- When fish float to the top it is ready to be taken out.
- Note: Try not to over coat your first coating with the Zatarain because it will make the coating thick and will require you to fry your fish a little longer. Taste test your first piece to make sure it has cooked long enough. If it is over coated you will have to allow a little more time.
The Cookgoodhomecooking Tucson, AZ
The Rating9 people
I Love this "5"FORK!!!!! recipe~
I have used all the ingredients that you have in this recipe
EXCEPT~~~the 'Karjos Easispice'~
PLEASE~ Tell me where to buy it??? do I
need to buy it 'online'~?
I hope that You wi...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Sound good!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
hungrybear in Miner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!