Pumpkin Apple FrittersFrom ravenseyes 5 years ago
- 3/4 lb pumpkin (fresh and cube) shopping list
- 4 Tblsps. flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 1 egg (large beaten) shopping list
- 1 apple (cored, peeled and cubed) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 6 Tbsps. coconut rum shopping list
- plain breadcrumbs shopping list
- shredded coconut shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the pumpkin and apple until just tender - in separate pots. Remove from heat, drain and mash the pumpkin. Cut apples into small cubes, set the apple to the side.
- In a large glass bowl, combine flour, spices and sugar. Add the egg yolks, pumpkin, apple and coconut rum, mixing well. Shape into small balls the size of a ping-pong size, dip into egg (the beaten egg). Roll in the breadcrumbs, then the coconut.
- Deep fry until golden. Drain on paper towel and dust with sugar powder or brown sugar.
- Serve while hot.
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cookravenseyes Belcamp, USA 21017
The Rating6 people
Luv fritters great post and wonderful ingredient combo thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Goodhungrybear in Miner loved it
great post..five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!