Honey Baked Chicken for OneFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place chicken in foil lined baking dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients.
- Stir over low heat until smooth and heated through.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Baste with pan juices before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating4 people
This is really good. I tripled the sauce and used 4 b/s breast. For me it was a bit sweet, so I added about 1/2t of chipotle powder to offset. Loved this. Thanks for sharing. More posted here moremrpiggy in Mendocino County loved it
I made this for myself last night and I loved it. I also followed the tip about doubling the recipe for an easy lunch the next day. So nice to find a recipe for one--thanks for the post!amyliz in Iowa City loved it
I made this for my family today. I tripled the recipe. It was absolutly amazing! I love honey chicken and this sauce was so yummy I could have eaten it with a spoon. I did use spicey brown mustard and a little less honey, because I didn't realize...morebemontgomery in Fishers loved it