Farfalle with Smoked Salmon and Lemon SauceFrom coffeebean53 7 years ago
- 1/2 c. canola oil shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 c. chopped onion shopping list
- 1 lb. farfalle pasta (bow tie) shopping list
- 3 TB fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 c. chopped scallions shopping list
- 1/4 c. chopped Italian parsley shopping list
- 1/2 lb. sliced smoked salmon shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- Thin sliced lemons shopping list
How to make it
- Heat canola oil in a skillet over low heat.
- Add the garlic and onion; cook until soft; set aside.
- Cook farfalle according to package directions and drain well.
- Put the pasta back into the pot it was cooked in.
- Add the garlic and onion mixture and mix well.
- Add lemon juice, scallions, parsley and salmon and mix well again.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with a sprig of parsley and thin lemon slices.