Bulgogi Tacos With Spicy SlawFrom goodeat 5 years ago
- For the bulgogi: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon mirin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 onion, sliced thinly shopping list
- 2 scallions, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- ---=------------------------------------------------------------ shopping list
- For the spicy slaw: shopping list
- 1 pound Chinese, red or napa cabbage, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Korean chile flakes or hot red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, crushed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayo (optional) shopping list
- Warm flour tortillas, to serve shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Sprinkle the salt on the cabbage and toss. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, add the soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, brown sugar, mirin and black pepper, and whisk. Add the ground beef, onions and scallions then mix gently until the sauce is incorporated into the meat.
- 3. For the slaw, mix the fish sauce, vinegar, chile flakes, garlic, ginger, sugar, scallions and sesame seeds in a bowl.
- 4. Bring a pan to medium-high heat, and cook the meat until done and most of the liquid has evaporated, around 10 minutes.
- 5. Rinse the cabbage under cold water, then squeeze the excess water out. In a bowl, toss the cabbage with the fish sauce mixture until well-coated. To assemble, spoon the meat down the center of each tortilla, and top with slaw.
The Cookgoodeat Benton, MO
The Rating9 people
Bringing the rating up Chris, this is a great recipes! high 5 for you!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
gee, this looks very good, hope to bring up the rating!midgelet in Eastern loved it
I don't know why you got a low rating...This looks great to me. High 5....shibattou in Fort Mohave loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!