Chile Poblano Cream SoupFrom quaziefly 5 years ago
How to make it
- Melt the butter and sauté the onion; add the poblano chili and sauté
- Leave it to cool and add the chicken stock and cilantro.
- Heat it and season with garlic salt and flavoring
- Add the cream and serve very hot.
- Serve with cheese and small topotos
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookquaziefly ALL POINTS
The Rating11 people
Poblano peppers have a lot of flavor. I like this.hot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
oh this is wonderful!midgelet in Eastern loved it
I am a big fan of Poblano peppers too. I didn't know they came in a can. Not in our Gringo market anyway. Obviously I'm going to have to check out the local supermercado.merlin in San Francisco loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!