Pork Tenderloin With Sesame MarinadeFrom rottman 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup sesame oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds shopping list
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce shopping list
- 1 tbl light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 1 pork tenderloin, trimmed of all fat and silverskin shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the sesame oil, sesame seeds, vinegar, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, ginger and garlic in a large resealable zip-lock bag. Add the pork tenderloin and squish to coat. Seal the bag and place in a refrigerator for 6 hours. Can leave it for up to 24 hours.
- Preheat your charcoal grill using a two zone method. When hot, remove the tenderloins from the bag and place midway between the direct and indirect heat zones. Grill for approximately 20 minutes, while turning, until the internal temperature reaches 160 F degrees.
- Remove from the grill and slice on the diagonal. Can serve this sprinkled with sliced green onions.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookrottman Nottingham, MD
The Rating8 people
I'm getting my fingers limbered up, so I can start squishing :) Sounds dee-lish.californiacook in loved it
Love pork tenderloin, and this is a must-make! High FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
oh i love pork tenderloin this is wonderful!!! thanks a bunch .........
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!