TzimmesFrom quaziefly 5 years ago
How to make it
- Coat bottom of 2-quart saucepan with oil and heat
- Add carrots and cook on low heat for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add sweet potato, honey, orange juice, and dash of salt.
- Cook over low flame for 30 minutes.
- Add pineapple and nutmeg, if desired.
- After 5 minutes, remove from heat.
- Serve warm.
The Cookquaziefly ALL POINTS
The Rating10 people
Oh another great one! Thanks for the wonderful post.
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
This one is saved and a big 5!
Vickievictoriaregina in USA loved it
This is a great looking recipe and dish. Thanks for the post! 5UP
Diannediannehocut in Little Rock loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!