Snicker BrowniesFrom zena824 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a double boiler, melt caramels with 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk; set aside. (keep warm)
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix, butter, nuts, and 1/3 cup sweetened condenesed milk.
- Stir constantly until mixture is well mixed and crumbley.
- Grease and flour a square oblong baking dish. Press half of this mixture into the baking dish. (medium size pan...)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6 minutes.
- Then spread chocolate morsels and caramel mixture over cake layer.
- Crumble remaining cake dough on top of this layer and return to oven for 14 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate till firm.
- Cut into small squares
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating5 people
I hope I can make this sooooon!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
You get a five for this one! Thanks for sharing such a yummy recipe!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
Satisfying brownies for sure! Wow, I can't wait to try these!jett2whit in Union City loved it