SopaipillasFrom jaie 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl, stir flowr, baking powder and salt together.
- Cut in shortening
- Work in warm water
- Turn dough lightly onto floured surface.
- Cover with a damp cloth.
- Let sit one hour.
- Divide dough into 2 equal pieces.
- Roll out to 1/2" to 3/4" thick .
- Cut 2" to 4" long strips of dough.
- Fry strips in 1-1/2" of 425 degree oil, turning once unitl both sides are lightly browned.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Dust with 10x sugar
- For dipping use honey butter, melted chocolate, warmed strawberry jam, or caramel.
- TO DIE FOR!!!!