Pumpkin Crumb CakeFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 1- 15 ounce can pumpkin shopping list
- 2C sugar shopping list
- 1 C milk shopping list
- 2 C self rising flour shopping list
- 1 stick margarine shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- Crumb Topping shopping list
- 1 stick (1/2 c) margarine shopping list
- 1 Cup brown sugar (dark or light) shopping list
- 1 cup flour (self rising or plain, whatever you have on hand) shopping list
- 1 Cup oats (quick or old fashioned) shopping list
How to make it
- Spray 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Place all batter ingredients into large mixing bowl.
- Mix until well blended.
- In medium bowl, place all topping ingredients.
- Cut together with a long tined fork until well blended.
- Pour 1/2 of batter into pan, top with 1/2 crumb mixture.
- Pour remaining batter over and top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour at 350.
- Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating1 people
lu crumb cakes pumpkin a plus thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Piece Of Cake374 members
Sweet Suite158 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
The Holiday Dessert Table123 members
Cakes Of Any Type141 members
Little Rascals Favorites52 members
A Pumpkin Patch27 members