Pumpkin Crumb CakeFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 1- 15 ounce can pumpkin shopping list
- 2C sugar shopping list
- 1 C milk shopping list
- 2 C self rising flour shopping list
- 1 stick margarine shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- Crumb Topping shopping list
- 1 stick (1/2 c) margarine shopping list
- 1 Cup brown sugar (dark or light) shopping list
- 1 cup flour (self rising or plain, whatever you have on hand) shopping list
- 1 Cup oats (quick or old fashioned) shopping list
How to make it
- Spray 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Place all batter ingredients into large mixing bowl.
- Mix until well blended.
- In medium bowl, place all topping ingredients.
- Cut together with a long tined fork until well blended.
- Pour 1/2 of batter into pan, top with 1/2 crumb mixture.
- Pour remaining batter over and top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour at 350.
- Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
lu crumb cakes pumpkin a plus thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Oct 23/16 Now I made have made an error I weighed the pumpkin for 15 oz instead of using my measuring cup but still loved the flavour and it was very moist. I do have a couple of issues with this recipe. 1st. The instructions only says mix ingre...moreNadineM in Mississauga loved it
Sweet Tooth447 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
Cakes Of Any Type143 members
Little Rascals Favorites52 members
A Pumpkin Patch27 members