Miracle WhipFrom tuilelaith 6 years ago
How to make it
- With mixer blend egg yolks, 1 t. Salt., 2 T. sugar, and 2 T., vinegar.
- Very slowly add 1 cup oil, a few drops at a time, and mix thoroughly.
- Add remaining oil, a little faster but be careful to blend each addition before adding more oil.
- When all oil has been added, add 4 T. Vinegar.
- Now put remaining ingredients in a saucepan and cook to a smooth paste.
- Add this hot mixture to the mayonnaise and blend well.
- Pour in a container & cool in the refrigerator.
- Makes slightly more than 1 quart.
- NOTE: I use a blender to make mayo, but that is a personal preference.
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating8 people
Sounds like a wonderful fresh alternative, plus no chemicals or preservitives. High 5 from me.bobbyc0117 in Canfield loved it
High five from the two of us! Always better to make your own then to buy pr-packaged at a store.
J and Mquaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
nice to have recipes that free us from the chemicals...I like to be able to pronounce my ingredients..five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it