Chinese - Style Baked Chicken ThighsFrom sosousme 4 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray or lightly oil
- Season the chicken thighs (with or without skin) with the 5 spice powder and salt and pepper. Brush with hoisin sauce and place in the oven.
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and sliced onion on top, if desired.
- Per Serving: (with skin removed) 235 Calories; 6g Fat; (2g Sat, 2g Mono, 2g Poly); 28g Protein; 14g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 116mg Cholesterol; 902mg Sodium.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cooksosousme Santa Rosa, CA
The Rating7 people
Very nice recipe, thanks. 5 forks.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
This looks good. Would it work with chicken breasts?pleclare in Framingham loved it
This was very good and quick.
See Chinese Style Baked Chicken Thighs for more sayings.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!