Longboy CheeseburgersFrom hungrybear 5 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes cereal shopping list
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 (1 pound) loaf Italian bread, cut in half lengthwise shopping list
- 6 American cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, salt, pepper, ketchup, onion, Worcestershire sauce, cornflakes, and evaporated milk until evenly blended. Divide the mixture in half, and spread onto the cut side of each half of the loaf of bread. Place them crust side down onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until meat is no longer pink. During the last 5 minutes of baking, place the slices of cheese over the top to melt. Depending on how many you are cooking for, you can cut into smaller pieces or serve in larger sections. Enjoy
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating8 people
I love cheeseburgers great recipe.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
5 forksozsmom in Nepean loved it
Very nice. Five forks from me.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!