Linguine Ham And Cheese CupcakesFrom gourmetana 7 years ago
- 1/2 lb linguine (or spaghetti) shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh cream shopping list
- 1/2 lb smoked ham, cubbed shopping list
- 1 cup cheese, shreaded (choose a strong flavored cheese of your preference) shopping list
- 1/2 cup mozzarela, shreaded shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- fresh coreander leaves shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the linguine in plenty of salted water, drain and cut into smaller pieces of pasta with scissors or a knife.
- Preheat the oven (medium heat) and butter muffin cups.
- In an electric mixer blend the eggs, milk and cream. Put this mix in a deep dish and mix in the pasta, ham, cheeses, coreander, garlic and pepper. Blend well together with a spoon.
- Transfer to muffin cups. Let it bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Let it cool a bit before you take the linguine cups from the cups.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookgourmetana London, UK
The Rating9 people
REALLY nice! High FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
what an interesting recipe...thanks for sharing...five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Very Different, ^5!!a1patti in Salem loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!