Pecan Raisin and Brown-Sugar Drop CookiesFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 cup (packed) golden brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3/4 cup raisins shopping list
- 3/4 cup pecans, coarsely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment.
- Mix first 3 ingredients in bowl.
- Whisk sugar and butter in large bowl, 1 minute. Whisk in egg and vanilla.
- Stir in dry ingredients, then raisins and nuts.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto sheets.
- Bake about 12 minutes.
- Transfer parchment to racks; cool.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating8 people
GOODIE! I really need this for my cookie thingy at my get togethers, church, ect., I want them all for me whoooohahaha:)HIGH FIVE FORKSsnowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Another High 5!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Sounds simple to make and so delicious. Love raisins in cookies. 5 forksgourmetana in London loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!