Quick Chicken DivanFrom dugger 10 years ago
How to make it
- Boil chicken breasts and broccoli in separate saucepans until each is fork tender.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1-1/2 inch pieces.
- Put broccoli into a bowl with the butter cut into pats. Mix together until butter is melted.
- Place broccoli in the bottom of a glass baking dish, layer chicken pieces onto the broccoli. See Photo
- Empty chicken soup into a medium bowl, refill can with mayonnaise and put it into the bowl. Mix together and spread over the chicken layer. See Photo
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over the top layer of the baking dish. See Photo
- Bake until cheese begins to brown (about 25 minutes). Serve when ready.
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
The Rating14 people
This was awesome. My family loved this. A definite 5!dariana in loved it
Well! before I read the other comments I thought that this looked tasty, I love anything chicken! always looking for new ways to serve it.
I will definitely cook this very soon.
Love the real you(photo) I am Sure you are n...morevivian in Stoke-on-Trent loved it
I love this recipe! I make this often cuz the kids love it so much. One thing I do different is put Uncle Ben's broccoli cheddar rice on the bottom layer.leroux in Surfside Beach loved it