Decadent Chocolate Pecan PieFrom chef2 4 years ago
- Decadent chocolate pecan Pie shopping list
- : shopping list
- Try this luscious variation of a classic pecan pie for a memorable end to your holiday meal. The spicy crunch of a traditional pecan pie nestles on top of a layer of divinely rich chocolate. shopping list
- Makes 10 servings. shopping list
- Prep Time: 15 minutes shopping list
- Cook Time: 1 hour shopping list
How to make it
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from 15-ounce package)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Allspice, Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line 9-inch deep dish pie plate with pie crust. Bake 7 minutes. Remove crust from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- 2. Meanwhile, microwave chocolate chips and milk in medium microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Pour chocolate evenly over crust.
- 3. Beat eggs in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Slowly pour mixture over chocolate layer. Place ring of foil around edges of crust to prevent over-browning.
- 4. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until filling is puffed and center is still soft enough to move when shaken gently. Cool on completely wire rack.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookchef2 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating5 people
Sounds great, thanks!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
yes, yumm!midgelet in Eastern loved it
I love this, toopuddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it