Cranberry Salsa Dip with Cream CheeseFrom chef2 6 years ago
- Cranberry salsa Dip with cream cheese shopping list
- 1 (12-ounce bag) or 3 cups fresh cranberries, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced green onions shopping list
- 2 small (approximately 2 tablespoons) jalapeno chile peppers, cored, seeded and minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese shopping list
- cranberries and/or cilantro sprigs for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse, drain, and pick over cranberries, (discarding all that are soft or bruised). Place them in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped but not mushy.
- Place crushed cranberries in a bowl; mix together with onions, jalapeno peppers, sugar, cilantro leaves, ginger, and lemon juice. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours so flavors develop (salsa will be too sharp and tart to begin with).
- On a serving plate, place cream cheese; cover with the dip. Garnish, if desired, and served with crackers.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookchef2 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating6 people
sumptuouspuddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
sounds delish!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Nice Post looking forawd to making this one..Thank Yougrizzlybear in loved it