Spinach Salad SupremeFrom dugger 7 years ago
- SALAD shopping list
- 1 Package fresh spinach, cleaned shopping list
- 4 each egg, boiled and cooled shopping list
- 1/2 pound bacon, crumbled shopping list
- 1 can waterchestnut, canned, sliced shopping list
- DRESSING shopping list
- 1 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 Tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/3 cup sweet onion, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Combine dressing ingredients in a salad shaker or jar. Shake well and refrigerate for an hour before serving.
- Cook bacon until crisp. Place on paper towel to drain. Set aside.
- Shell the boiled eggs and slice. Set aside. Drain water chestnuts, set aside. See Photo
- Clean spinach greens and remove stems.
- Toss spinach and dressing together just before serving. Top with sliced egg, water chestnuts and crumbled bacon. See Photo
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
The Rating14 people
This is the BEST salad I think I have ever tasted.albrightt in Winnabow loved it
Wow, that is alot of work LOL, bookmarking this one also to try. Thanks for sharing your salad also.henrie in Savannah loved it
This sounds really good. Kinda reminds me of wilted lettuce.gapeach55 in Covington loved it