Swirled Caramel Bread Pudding DelightFrom victoriaregina 5 years ago
- . shopping list
- INGREDIENTS shopping list
- 7 cups (1/2 of 1 lb. loaf) French bread cubes (1/2 inch), divided shopping list
- 2 1/3 cups NESTLÉ® CARNATION® evaporated milk shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® SWIRLED™ milk chocolate & caramel Morsels, divided shopping list
- caramel sauce shopping list
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup shopping list
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® evaporated milk shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Grease 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Place half of bread in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with half of morsels. Repeat with remaining bread and morsels.
- BEAT 2 1/3 cups evaporated milk, eggs, sugar and vanilla extract in medium bowl with a wire whisk. Pour over bread, pressing bread into custard mixture to saturate completely.
- BAKE for 50 to 55 minutes or until lightly browned on top. Serve warm with Caramel Sauce.
- FOR CARAMEL SAUCE:
- COMBINE brown sugar, butter and corn syrup in small saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Slowly stir in evaporated milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Makes 1 cup.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookvictoriaregina USA, VA
The Rating13 people
Looks great! love bread pudding! High 5!dmajor in Slidell loved it
That must be bad for us in some way, because it looks so wonderful, gooey and scrumptious. Thanks for the recipe.tablescape in loved it
OK Vickie - I just gained 10 lbs. looking at this! Bread Pudding is one of my favorites.
Thanks for the great post and have a great evening.
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
THE COMPLAINT DEPT158 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
Checkin Central283 members
Little Rascals Favorites52 members
Christmas Is Coming55 members
Dessert Paradise45 members
Holiday S Fare Thanksgiving And Christmas19 members