Wine Bar Nut MixFrom peetabear 3 years ago
- 2 cups pecans shopping list
- 2 cups almonds shopping list
- 2 cups walnuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mixed fresh rosemary, sage, savory and thyme shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a bowl, toss the nuts with the maple syrup, olive oil, herbs and cayenne. Spread the nuts on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned. Season the nuts with salt and pepper and toss frequently until cooled.
- Make Ahead
- The nuts can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating11 people
Another Christmas goodie gift!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
This is a great nut mix for game day,
\0 Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
YEP I LOVE THIS ONE TOO LOLminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!