Pumpkin struessel muffinsFrom dutchie326 7 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups white sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups peeled, cored and chopped Macintosh or gala apples shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 4 teaspoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 18 muffin cups or use paper liners.
- In a large bowl, sift together 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, 2 cups sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together eggs, pumpkin and oil.
- Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture; stirring just to moisten.
- Fold in apples.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons flour, 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle topping evenly over muffin batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean
- . Makes 18 muffins.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookdutchie326 Parker, PA
The Rating3 people
Mmmmmm sounds really good :)jett2whit in Union City loved it
nice post... fivepeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Made these this morning. Its a wonderful recipe. I've attached a couple of photos showing pre and post bake. Don't know why but it posted one twice I'm sure you can fix that.
The batter was very good and your baking time spot on. I mad...moreotterpond in Windermere loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!