CHICKEN PESTO POCKETSFrom ozsmom 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven 400'.
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and pesto sauce.
- Set aside.
- Take chicken breasts and cut a slit in the thickest part of the breast to make a pocket.
- Divide pesto mix among pockets. (its ok if some squeezes out). Dredge chicken in breadcrumbs, front and back.
- Place chicken on foil lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat top of chicken with cooking spray also.
- Bake for aprox 30 min.
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating3 people
A friend, in the City used to add a little Heavy Cream to the store bought Pesto Sauce which was then all tossed in with the Tortellini & Peas. Not too good for the heart but brilliant for the pallet.
As usual, you've kicked it up to g...morejolielives in The Catskill Plateau loved it
Sounds easy and tasty!
TerryRterryr in Vallejo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!