Flying Monkey SandwichFrom deliathecrone 5 years ago
How to make it
- Peel the banana and mash it nicely. Set this aside for a moment.
- Spread one slice of bread with the peanut butter.
- Spread the other slice of bread with the Marshmallow Fluff.
- Add the mashed banana to the peanut butter side of the bread.
- Put the two slices together and chow down.
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cookdeliathecrone Johnston, SC
The Rating9 people
A fluffer nutter back in the 50's.
Great recipe. Love that flying monkey.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
The only thing I would eat as a child!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
YUM!! Love it, love the name
5 forks!ozsmom in Nepean loved it