Shrimp StroganoffFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1 lime shopping list
- 1/2 large white onion chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- 2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup cognac shopping list
- 1 can hearts of palm drained and cut into slices shopping list
How to make it
- Squeeze lime juice over shrimp and marinate while preparing other ingredients. Heat oil in a saute pan. Add shrimp and rapidly cook. Remove and reserve. Add onion and cook over medium heat until translucent. Add cream and bring to a boil. Reduce by about one-quarter to thicken slightly. Add ketchup and cognac. Return shrimp to the pan. Add hearts of palm and bring to serving temperature. Adjust seasoning with salt and white pepper.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!