Coconut Pineapple Cream CakeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 box lemon cake mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup lemon lime soda shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 can coconut milk shopping list
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 16 ounce can crushed pineapple drained shopping list
- 12 ounces nondairy whipped topping shopping list
- 1 cup flaked coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cake mix, eggs, oil and soda then pour into greased and floured rectangular pan.
- Cool then cream together coconut milk, cream cheese and vanilla pudding.
- Spread pineapple over cream cheese topping then spread topping over pineapple.
- Sprinkle with coconut then refrigerate.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Sometimes you just need a recipe that is quick and easy without all the effort and fuss. This fits the bill. Thanks so much for sharing this.tablescape in loved it
Hi thanks for this one HIGH FIVE FORKS!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
I adore that you take the time & trouble to collect Estate Recipes. It's the perfect Foodies History Channel ;-)
Time in a Foodie Capsule. Thank you for sharing them with us:)
Jo & Leejolielives in The Catskill Plateau loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!