Kraft Dinner CasseroleFrom theoldprof 4 years ago
How to make it
- Cook the macaroni from the packages just until soft
- Brown the ground beef
- Mix the soups and milk together until blended
- Combine the soup mixture, beef and macaroni, and place in a covered casserole
- Bake covered for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Uncover the casserole and sprinkle the cheese mix over the top.
- Return the casserole to the oven and broil uncovered for a few minutes.
- Serve this after an outing on a chilly or damp day to a group of hungry kids, and step back to avoid being trampled.
The Cooktheoldprof Belleville, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!