Whipped Chocolate Pecan Pie EasyFrom lanabade 6 years ago
- 15 whole cinnamon crackers(grahm crackers) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tblsp. butter,melted. shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 boxes instant sugar-free chocolate pudding.1 3/4 cup chocolate milk. shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans. shopping list
- 2 8 ounce containerss of Cool Whip. shopping list
- 1 8 ounce package Philadelphia cream cheese.(ROOM TEMPERATURE)[ shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first 3 ingrediants
- Reserve 1/2 a cup of crumbs.
- Press remaining 1 1/2 cups in sprayd pie plate and bake at 300 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Mix together for 1 1/2 minutes instant pudding and the chocolate milk
- Add chopped nuts.
- Then fold in Cool Whip and cream cheese until blended.
- Spoon this mixture into the pie crust .
- Add remaining crumbs on top.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or more and enjoy!Mmm Mmm good!
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
The Rating11 people
Oh yum!!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Nice. I like this. Thanks for the post.
theoldprof in Belleville loved it
:)greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it