Slow Cooker Cinnamon Tomato ChickenFrom hungrybear 7 years ago
- 6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 6 skinless chicken thighs shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 14 1/2 oz peeled plum tomatoes shopping list
- 8 oz tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 lb mushrooms, halved shopping list
- 1/2 c parsley shopping list
How to make it
- put the chicken in the crockpot; add the tomato mixture and the onion mushroom mixture, cover the crockpot and cook it on low for 6 to 7 hours.
- (The onion and mushrooms could be added without first being sauteed,
- but the few minutes saved would not be worth the loss of flavor.)
- Serve this with rice, a really nice salad of mixed greens and a hot rolls
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating9 people
OH yeah!! When's dinner gonna be ready? I'll be right over:) LOL Great one!! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Comfort food! High FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
A great slow cooker recipe.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!