Amazing BIG Chocolate Lovers CookiesFrom lanabade 6 years ago
- 1 pk. semi sweet chips(about 8 oz.) shopping list
- 3 hershy candy bars,no nuts(chopped) shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour. shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt. shopping list
- 1/3 cup of good cocoa shopping list
- 2 sticks unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 tsp.vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar. shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg. shopping list
- 2 tblsp. milk shopping list
- 1 cup walnut pieces(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Sift and stir together the first four ingredients.
- Beat in butter,vanilla,and sugars.,together.
- Beat in the egg and the milk.
- Gradually add dry ingrdients.
- Add chips,candy, and walnuts
- Use heaping tablespoons for each.
- Flatten the cookies by rinsing your hands in cold water.
- place only 6 cookies on each baking sheet,lined with parchment paper..
- They will be BIG!
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees about 13-15 minutes.
- They will be soft
- COOL 2-3 minutes on sheets,and then remove.
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
The Rating16 people
Goodhungrybear in Miner loved it
OMG! She's tryin' ta kill me!!!!!! HIGH FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
One of my favorite cookies....yummy!!!zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it