Moist Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom lor 5 years ago
- 2-1/4 cup unsifted all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup butter or margarine or 1/2 cup butter and 1/2 cup margarine shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup crushed candy canes shopping list
- 1 (4 serving) pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Mix flour and baking soda.
- Combine butter, sugars, pudding mix, and vanilla in a large bowl and beat until smooth.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add flour and baking soda mixture.
- Stir in chips and candy canes.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls (or roll into balls) and place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in a pre-heated 375 degree oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Makes approximately 7 dozen cookies.
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating6 people
I love chocolate chip cookies but I've never had one with vanilla pudding as an ingredient. This is different and I think I like it ;p
I'm giving this recipe 5 forks.gullion in Glasgow loved it
I was checking the Internet for chocolate chip cookies and I have seen great recipes here so now I'm a member. Thanks for your moist chocolate chip cookie recipe.
periwinkle in Barnwell loved it
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Anything Goes286 members
Sweet Treats15 members
Farm Country Cooking84 members
Oldies But Goodies113 members
Sugar From Mama13 members
Recipes For A Cause24 members
Christmas Is Coming55 members
Cookie SwapARama67 members
Church Fellowship At GroupRecipescom28 members